top of page
Thu, 24 Feb|
It might be online but you'll still get to meet and chat with other farmers. One hour on a Thursday evening to find out what GrowIN is all about and start the conversation. We'll be joined by Martin Naughton of Digital Surge to hear about support for innovations in farming. RSVP for joining info
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
24 Feb 2022, 19:30 – 20:30
About the event
This is our first GatherIN, a short online get together to meet other farmers and hear a little about the Growing Innovation Network. There will be a chance to chat socially with other farmers over on Airmeet after the main session. RSVP to get joining details.
- Tue, 30 MayOxford30 May, 09:00 – 01 Jun, 17:00Oxford, Oxford, UKDAERA is offering farmers the opportunity to travel to England to learn about innovative approaches to enhancing on farm biodiversity. FAI farms demonstrate a commercial beef project with environmental & economic benefits through adaptive grazing, focused on improving resilience.
- Wed, 31 MayCookstown
- Wed, 31 MayMagherafelt
- Sat, 03 JunMoyvore03 Jun, 14:00 – 16:00Moyvore, Moyvore, Co. Westmeath, IrelandOnsite Insights: farm walk & practical actions for nature with Farming for Nature Ambassador James Ham - “Hedgerow management and incorporating trees into farming systems.” The Farming for Nature farm walks are an opportunity for FFN Ambassadors to showcase their contribution to nature.
- Wed, 14 JunCrecora14 Jun, 18:30 – 20:30Crecora, Skehanagh, Crecora, Co. Limerick, IrelandOnsite Insights: farm walk & practical actions for nature with Farming for Nature Ambassador Sean Condon, an organic dairy farmer from Crecora, County Limerick. He farms about 140 acres of good grassland and runs an extensive dairy farming system, milking 50 cows once a day.
- Thu, 15 JunAntrim
- Sat, 24 JunConnemara Co. Galway24 Jun, 14:00 – 16:30Connemara Co. GalwayOnsite Insights: farm walk & practical actions for nature with Farming for Nature Ambassador Aonghus Ó Coistealbha, a market gardener with a 1-acre farm where Aonghus grows a variety of chemical-free vegetables including lettuce/salad leaves, onions, tomatoes, radishes, herbs and more.
- Sat, 01 JulFalkland01 Jul, 21:00 – 21:05Falkland, The Stables, Falkland Estate, Falkland, Cupar KY15 7AF, UKGO Falkland, a one-day event featuring talks and sessions on regenerative farming, sharing knowledge from leading practitioners, soil health specialists, and farmers on the regenerative journey. This event is for farmers, small holders, growers, educators, and anyone interested in soil health.
- Wed, 06 SeptEastbrook Farm, Lower Farm, Bishopstone,
bottom of page